Adams, Adams & Morris, Inc.
2516 San Carlos Avenue • Castro Valley, CA 94546
Tel (510) 537 – 4314 • Fax (510) 537 – 2761
Property Management (510) 537 – 1542
Adams & Adams real estate business originally formed in 1956 by father and son, Lon Adams & Barny Adams. In 1968 they designed and built their own home office on Castro Valley Boulevard, named The Colonial Square that was later selected as an outstanding design for a real estate operation.
In September 1984 Max Morris joined the firm and on January 10, 1985 a new corporation was formed, Adams, Adams & Morris, Inc. utilizing Max Morris’ experience to expand the commercial, investment and property management aspect of the business.
Max Morris is the President of the company and is active in the day to day operations of the business. Mr. Max Morris is also involved in numerous past and present committees:
- Past Board of Directors of Castro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board of Directors of Castro Valley Rotary Club
- Past Chairman of the Planning & Zoning Committee, Castro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Past Committee Member of the Planning & Zoning Committee, Castro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Castro Valley Chamber of Commerce Businessman of the Year award
- Active Commissioner, Alameda Airport Land Use Commission
- Active Member of the Rental Housing Owners Association ( RHO )
- Active Board of Directors for Rental Housing Owners Association ( RHO )
- Active Member of the California Apartment Association ( CAA )
- Active Member of the California Apartment of Realtors ( CAA )
Lon Adams retired in 1973 and Barnard Adams retired in 1990. Mr. Barnard Adams served on various boards and committees during his career.
Adams, Adams & Morris Inc. continues to grow providing our clients personalized service from our professional and friendly staff.